Sunken Cave Tileset
A downloadable asset pack
Sunken Temple is a basic 32x32 tileset, inspired by the H.P. Lovecraft's Cthulhu Mythos and aimed at anyone who wishes to apply it to side-scrolling platform games.
This 15x25 tile sheet includes both cave and temple tiles where you will find:
- Cave landscape (walls, floors, platforms, rock spikes, waterfall, etc.).
- Grass, vines, rocks and mushrooms.
- Bridges and ladders.
- Door and spear gate.
- Vertical and horizontal switches.
- Columns and broken columns.
- Temple blocks.
- Temple decorations (statues, lamps, friezes, goblets, etc.).
- Blue flame.
- Darker elements for the background.
- Overlay horizontal and vertical shadow for temple tiles.
The set comes in two variants: the original one with a squarish layout to the rocky terrain and a second version with a more seamless pattern.
- Tileset in it's two variants, both in .PNG and .TSX.
- Flame animation sprite sheet.
- .PSD layered file with an example build.
On the long run, I'll continue to correct and add up to this tileset with more elements and details, based also on the feedback from those who use or want to use it. So, if you have suggestions on what should go into this package and what to fix/improve, feel free to message me or write in the comments!
Under the Creative Commons Attribution Licence (CC-BY), you are free to use and modify this tileset in your games or game-like products for commercial and non-commercial use, as long as you give attribution to it's original creator on the credits.
You may not distribute or sell the downloaded package, unless it is integral part of your game or project.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.50 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.